Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Arizona Bridal Portraits

I’ve photographed weddings, engagements, babies and families, but I had yet to do a bridal portrait session. I’m totally hooked! This weekend I stepped out of my ordinary photography box and ventured out to do a bridal portrait session with this beautiful bride. Bridal portraits over the past few decades have earned a bit of a bad reputation. Known for being old fashioned and overly posed, bridal portraits were taken for the mother of the bride, not for the bride herself. They are making a comeback and today’s bridal portraits are anything but old fashioned and stuffy. Working one on one with the bride is amazing and capturing the glow of a bride weeks or months before the wedding is pure joy! To avoid the heat and capture the beautiful morning light, this stunning bride met up with me at 5:45 a.m. to start this session! That’s some commitment right there! Here are a few images from our Sunday morning shoot. I love them and I hope you do too!
































Thank you for spending the morning with us! I hope you had fun and that you enjoy the pictures. We have many more for you to view! :)

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Followers

Powered By Blogger